These programs generally run once or twice per week, for about 4-6 weeks at a time. Please click on a program link for date, times, and meeting locations.
For any questions regarding our General Programs, please see our Contact page.
- Exploration of local natural areas through hiking/walking on trails.
- Nature crafts and art, identifying local botanicals, discussing the ecology surrounding us, playing outdoor games and building team skills, etc.
- Introducing unique art forms in a natural environment
- Some projects will use nature as the medium to sculpt, paint, sketch, etc, while other projects will use nature as the subject of the art projects.
- Covering the basics of hiking, map orientation, proper use of supplies & gear for an overnight trip, and safety.
- Plant identification, geography, outdoor games, crafts, and team building will also be included.
- Join us for a free day of hunting for a treasure box full of goodies, using GPS coordinates to guide us.
- All ages welcome. Parents must stay for the entirety of the class if the child is under 8 years.
We highly value the needs and goals of each individual and group of children. If you are looking for something different than an existing program, please contact us to see how a more customized program could be created. These programs can be run at any time of year and for any length of time-depending on our schedule.
A few of the most common custom programs are listed below. Please click on one to lead you to our Custom Program Inquiry page.